Former 'Home Improvement' actor arrested in Oregon
Actor Zachery Ty Bryan allegedly assaulted the woman, strangled her, and took her phone when she tried to 911, according to reports.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The actor who formerly portrayed the eldest son on the television show "Home Improvement" has been arrested in Oregon.
The Associated Press reported that according to the Eugene Police Department, officers on Friday night were sent to an apartment regarding a report about a physical dispute.
Authorities located the 39-year-old Zachery Ty Bryan outside and his 27-year-old girlfriend present at a nearby apartment, the outlet said.
Bryan allegedly assaulted the woman, strangled her, and took her phone when she tried to call 911, according to the wire service.
The victim declined to receive medical aid, according to the AP.
News, Not Noise
- Hunter Biden's 2017 rant about Burisma: 'I was fighting for the only income I have left'
- Trump: Biden 'should be ashamed of himself because he didn't work,' he 'goes into a basement'
- GOP bets on voter enthusiasm, ground game advantage and late fundraising surge
- Biden calls Russia #1 threat to U.S. after slamming Romney for saying same thing in 2012
- Momentous cases (and menial tasks) on docket for Barrett, high court's junior justice