You Vote: How concerned are you about political violence in the next few years?
In the wake of the attack on Paul Pelosi, political violence is dominating the headlines.
Updated: November 1, 2022 - 12:47pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Democrats and allied media outlets have been blaming Republican political rhetoric for last week's attack on Paul Pelosi and the break-in at the campaign office of Arizona Democrat gubernatorial nominee Katie Hobbs.
Meanwhile, recent weeks have also seen a wave of apparently political violence against Republicans — attacks for which neither Democrats nor allied media assumed political motivations.
Against this backdrop, the headlines have been dominated by concerns over political violence, particularly due to the attack on Pelosi. With this in mind, how concerned are you about political violence in this country? Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- Key congressman to Dems: ‘Government does not have the right to hunt Donald Trump’
- Signature verification software used by Maricopa County says 10% is 'high-confidence' match
- Douglass Mackey found guilty of election interference in 2016 for anti-Clinton memes
- GOP Sen. Graham suggests Trump commit crimes to avoid NY indictment
- Feds give pass to Stanford, Harvard Med for racial discrimination favoring blacks