Disney sponsored an LGBTQ event in Paris that featured a transgender prostitute
The transgender prostitute reportedly goes by "Icy Diamond"
Disney France was a corporate sponsor of pride event in Paris in which a transgender prostitute reportedly filmed sexually provocative videos in the restrooms of the City Hall.
The event, La Nuit des Fiertés, was put together by MAG Jeunes LGBT+, which caters to LGBTQ people ages 15 and 30.
According to the event's website, the cosmetic giant Sephora and Nyx, a cosmetics company owned by L’Oreal, were also sponsors of the event, which also featured drag shows.
The transgender prostitute reportedly goes by "Icy Diamond" and was an invited guest.
The prostitute allegedly tweeted a video in which the prostitute offered sexual favors in the bathroom of the City Hall.
The account was reportedly taken down for violating Twitter's terms of service, according to the conservative news outlet Breitbart.
Just News, No Noise
- DHS heavily redacted Disinformation Board emails despite claiming agency had nothing to hide
- Two years later, Jan. 6 video footage raises new questions about police and prosecutors
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Accused GOP Rep: J6 panel knowingly peddled false 'political narrative' of Jan. 5 recon of Capitol
- Senate votes 66-30 to repeal military force authorizations used to fight Iraq