Podcast star Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19, says using ivermectin as treatment
The incredibly popular podcast host came under fire in April for comments about vaccines
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Podcast host Joe Rogan says he had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and that ivermectin is among the drugs he's using to treat the illness.
Rogan made the announcement Wednesday. He one of the most widely listened to podcasts in the world and was criticized back in April when he said he didn't think young, healthy people necessarily needed to be vaccinated. Rogan also said that he is "not a respected source of information."
In his announcement, he did not make mention of the vaccine, though he did thank "modern medicine" for "pulling me out of this so quickly and easily."
Rogan had previously been in Florida performing his stand-up hour "Joe Rogan: The Sacred Clown Tour."
Just News, No Noise
- Trump supports immediate release of search warrant for home
- Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation
- Dual system of silence? Garland, Wray clam up on Trump search after blabbing about Jan. 6 probe
- Donald Trump says FBI broke lock on document room that agents asked him to install
- Former prosecutors say judge should have recused self from Trump search warrant approval