Podcast star Joe Rogan tests positive for Covid-19, says using ivermectin as treatment
The incredibly popular podcast host came under fire in April for comments about vaccines
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Podcast host Joe Rogan says he had tested positive for the novel coronavirus and that ivermectin is among the drugs he's using to treat the illness.
Rogan made the announcement Wednesday. He one of the most widely listened to podcasts in the world and was criticized back in April when he said he didn't think young, healthy people necessarily needed to be vaccinated. Rogan also said that he is "not a respected source of information."
In his announcement, he did not make mention of the vaccine, though he did thank "modern medicine" for "pulling me out of this so quickly and easily."
Rogan had previously been in Florida performing his stand-up hour "Joe Rogan: The Sacred Clown Tour."
News, not Noise
- 'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics
- Robin Hood in reverse? Democrats plan $12,500 tax credits for pricey electric car purchases
- Bill Maher argues 0.81% of New Yorkers pay half the city's taxes, slams 'tax the rich' slogan
- Fauci reconsideration of natural immunity used against Michigan State COVID vaccine mandate
- In spite of high vaccination numbers, Israel sees 'record' COVID wave