Rapper Ye says he sees 'good things about Hitler'
'We gotta stop dissing the Nazis all the time,' Kanye West said
The rapper Ye is continuing his ongoing, perceived antisemitic comments, now saying that he sees "good things about Hitler," the German dictator who in the early 1930s began the killing of six million European Jews.
"I see good things about Hitler," West said Thursday morning in an interview streamed on Alex Jones' Infowars website.
Ye, who before officially changing his name was known as Kanye West, also said he didn't deserve to be called a Nazi.
Ye also said he loves all but that Jewish people are pushing pornography and scamming him out of contracts.
"I love everyone and Jewish people are not going to tell me 'you can love us and you can love what we're doing to you with the contracts and you can love what we're pushing with the pornography," he said. "But this guy that invented highways, invented the very microphone that I use as a musician, you can't say out loud that this person ever did anything good and I'm done with that."
He also said Nazis "did some good things."
"We gotta stop dissing the Nazis all the time," Ye said.
After West said said "I like Hitler," the show cut to a commercial break.
Just News, No Noise
- House bill rescinding $71B for 87k IRS agents stalled in Senate after nearly 4 weeks without vote
- Panel that awarded Pulitzers for Russiagate stories mum after scathing exposé on reporting failures
- U.S. shoots down Chinese balloon over Atlantic
- 'Refuse to be canceled,' near-canceled legal scholar tells students
- Thirty-year-old Portuguese dog breaks record for oldest dog ever recorded