Tiger Woods posts photo of himself in cast, on crutches following car accident
Golfer will require physical therapy before he can hit the links again.
Tiger Woods on Friday published a photograph of himself in a large cast and on crutches following his injuries from a high-speed auto accident two months ago.
"My course is coming along faster than I am," Woods wrote in the Instagram post. "But it’s nice to have a faithful rehab partner, man’s best friend," he added, referring to his dog seated next to him in the photograph.
Woods had reportedly been going nearly 90 miles an hour when he crashed the vehicle, during which he broke several bones. He will reportedly require physical therapy before he can resume his customary golfing schedule.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'