Job Creators Network starts 'Rock the Woke' campaign to show 'hijacking free-market capitalism'
Campaign to include billboards, social media videos, radio and digital ads, and "potential legal actions"
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The small-business advocacy group Job Creators Network is starting a campaign titled "Rock the Woke," which it says will "highlight egregious examples of 'wokeness' hijacking free-market capitalism."
The initiative will "pressure companies to focus on providing products and services that consumers want – not on being culture warriors," JCN said in a statement provided to Breitbart News. " 'Rock the Woke’ will include a national radio ad campaign, high-profile billboards, digital ads, social media videos, and potential legal actions."
The group will first focus on Disney.
"Rock the Woke ads will encourage consumers to take the 'No Mouse in My House' pledge and boycott Disney’s massive entertainment empire until they realize they need to focus on entertaining families … and not being left-wing bullies," the statement reads.
According to the Breitbart story: "Indeed, Disney has looked more like a political action committee than a for profit corporation."
The conservative news outlet also points out that earlier this year, Disney "declared war" on Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law, which bars the teaching of sexual orientation and gender ideology, including transgenderism, to children in kindergarten through third-grade.
Just News, No Noise
- Growing number of GOP leaders, elected officials say it's time for a change in RNC leadership
- Seven more Texas counties express support for declaring invasion at border; bringing total to 40
- Stanford president under investigation after school newspaper report about possible academic fraud
- As 71% in poll say Maricopa County issues tipped Senate race, judge sanctions Kari Lake lawyers
- Vermont backs down on religion-free school choice after SCOTUS knocks down Maine policy