You Vote: Would you make a spending or investment decision based on a company going woke?
Critics of corporate wokeness are mobilizing to stop firms from openly promoting left-wing causes.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
In recent years, several high-profile corporations have embraced far-left politics, with corporate leaders from Delta to Disney publicly supporting progressive policies.
This trend has triggered a backlash.
A diverse coalition of ministers, politicians, former corporate executives, and others is now saying enough to corporate America, launching a wave of new initiatives to stop corporations from going woke and to push these companies to focus on their shareholders rather than politics.
But should consumers care if companies are going woke? Here's your chance to weigh in:
News, not Noise
- Manchin, Sinema defy Biden again, this time on removing filibuster for abortion law
- Supreme Court orders lower courts to vacate rulings against pro-life laws
- Ivy League study on boosters, COVID 'rebounds' fuel skepticism of federal narratives
- Biden call for filibuster exception to codify abortion rights immediately hits roadblocks
- Donald Trump questions why Jan. 6 witness Hutchinson isn't prosecuted for lying under oath