Flashback: Devin Nunes predicted Elon Musk would find a bot problem at Twitter
Three weeks before Elon Musk put his Twitter deal on hold, the former congressman warned Twitter had a bot problem.
When Elon Musk on Friday put his Twitter deal on hold over concerns about the number of bots on the social platform, it came as no surprise to Devin Nunes.
The former congressman and now current CEO of Truth Social warned weeks ago that Twitter had a big problem with fake accounts.
You can watch Nunes’ prescient warning above.
Just News, No Noise
- With hurricane pummeling Florida, DeSantis turns from conservative fighter to nonpartisan leader
- National Archives nominee fails to clear Senate committee amid Trump-FBI raid fallout
- Trump scores another win in Mar-a-Lago case
- Outsourced censorship: Feds used private entity to target millions of social posts in 2020
- Political strategist predicts Trump-Clinton rematch in 2024