Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn, brother of Michael Flynn, is being assigned to head U.S. Army Pacific
Flynn has been serving as deputy chief of staff, G-3/5/7, U.S. Army.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Chief of Staff of the Army has announced that Lt. Gen. Charles Flynn, the younger sibling of Michael Flynn, is being assigned to head U.S. Army Pacific.
Flynn had previously been approved to become a four-star general. He has been serving as deputy chief of staff, G-3/5/7, U.S. Army.
The assignment was included at the top of a press release that listed a number of general officer assignments: "Lt. Gen. (Promotable) Charles A. Flynn, deputy chief of staff, G-3/5/7, U.S. Army, Washington, D.C., to commanding general, U.S. Army Pacific, Fort Shafter, Hawaii," the release noted.
News, Not Noise
- Ex-FBI boss has 'grave concern' FISA court was 'defrauded intentionally' in Russia probe
- FBI's cozy relations with reporters often backfired, ending with inaccurate scandal stories
- The Biden Cabinet nominee who can't seem to get her math straight
- Scientists observe ‘first known space hurricane’ raining electrons down on Earth
- Mississippi judge orders new election after finding 79% of absentee ballots invalid