Why this black man says he'll never support Black Lives Matter
Pro-life speaker and author Ryan Bomberger says BLM wants to do away with God's framework of family
June 29, 2020 - 5:39pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The movement against police mistreatment of African Americans is being driven by the Black Lives Matter, a movement that has gone from a fringe organization before the death of George Floyd last month in Minneapolis to an organization that has support among those in the White, Hispanics and Asian Americans communities.
But black Christian pro-life speaker and author Ryan Bomberger says he'll never support the what the organization really believes in.
"They want to do away with heteronormative thinking" in its promotion of homosexuality and transgenderism, he told David Brody in the Pod's Honest Truth.
"We see what happens when we do away with God's framework a family of a married mother and a father, and it leaves behind vulnerable communities which suffered so many negative outcomes," said Bomberger, who has written Top Ten Reasons I'll Never Support the #BlackLivesMatter Movement. "They don't mention fathers they ignore fatherhood because they have to in order to promote homosexuality and transgenderism.
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe