SpaceX successfully lands Starship rocket after high-altitude launch test
"The Starship has landed!"
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Space exploration company SpaceX on Wednesday successfully launched and landed a high-altitude test of its flagship Starship rocket.
The company announced a successful launch and return of the rocket at its Texas facilities on Wednesday evening. Views of the test were visible on the company's Twitter feed. "The Starship has landed!" a company representative said on the livestream after the craft landed.
Wednesday was the 60th anniversary of the first American excursion into space with Alan Shepard's flight of the Freedom 7.
News, Not Noise
- YouTube suspends Real America's Voice for interview in which Trump says, ‘I never admitted defeat’
- The honeymoon is over for Biden as approval numbers drop, disapproval numbers spike
- 'No business doing that': Wis. official says Zuckerberg-funded group seized control of 2020 election
- 'Horrendous': Ga. audit lawyer demands full investigation into Fulton County's ballot irregularities
- Indiana University students compare COVID vaccine mandate to Tuskegee experiment in lawsuit