Twitter suspends journalist Paul Sperry: 'They can silence anybody'
"They can silence anybody," said the investigative reporter.
Twitter has permanently banned conservative investigative journalist Paul Sperry, allegedly without warning and without his having broken any rules.
"There were no warnings," Sperry told the Gateway Pundit. "No rules were broken, they just don't like me because of their politics."
"They are trying to push me off their platform," Sperry said. "If they can harass and silence a professional journalist, they can silence anybody."
Sperry told the Gateway Pundit that Twitter's reasoning for suspending him was that his account was "a robot," which Sperry denies.
News, Not Noise
- YouTube suspends Real America's Voice for interview in which Trump says, ‘I never admitted defeat’
- The honeymoon is over for Biden as approval numbers drop, disapproval numbers spike
- 'No business doing that': Wis. official says Zuckerberg-funded group seized control of 2020 election
- 'Horrendous': Ga. audit lawyer demands full investigation into Fulton County's ballot irregularities
- Indiana University students compare COVID vaccine mandate to Tuskegee experiment in lawsuit