You Vote: Will Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter affect how often you use the platform?
World's richest man has signaled significant changes are in store for social media giant.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Now that Twitter has accepted Elon Musk's offer to acquire the company for about $44 billion, observers are expecting him to make big changes to the social media platform.
The biggest change Musk has publicly discussed is making Twitter a haven for free speech and stopping its alleged censorship of conservative content.
With Musk in charge, will you be more inclined to use Twitter? Here's your chance to weigh in:
Just News, No Noise
- National Guardsman with religious objection given COVID-19 vaccine instead of flu shot
- Hundreds of Virginians have had firearms confiscated through red-flag laws
- Conservatives, pro-lifers face political violence after Biden called Trump supporters 'threat'
- Jan. 6 committee chair: Public hearing next week, no final report before election
- Supreme Court won't hear case on Justice Department 'filter teams' like those used in Trump search