Trump says media working with Big Tech, Democrats in 'Big Lie' about 2020 election
Trump was talking about "The Big Lie" regarding the 2020 presidential election.
Former President Trump on Thursday accused the media of working with Big Tech and Democrats to perpetuate "The Big Lie" about no voting fraud in the 2020 elections.
"The Fake News Media, working in close conjunction with Big Tech and the Radical Left Democrats, is doing everything they can to perpetuate the term 'The Big Lie' when speaking of 2020 Presidential Election Fraud," Trump said in a statement. "They are right in that the 2020 Presidential Election was a Big Lie."
Trump argues the media's reporting on the balloting in the 2020 presidential election, which he lost, is worse than reporting on other matters critical of his presidency and 2016 campaign. Though probes have found instances of voting irregularities, none has found evidence of widespread irregularities or fraud.
"An even greater Hoax than Russia, Russia, Russia, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, or any of the other many scams the Democrats pulled!" Trump wrote at the end of statement.
News, not Noise
- North Carolina voters abandoning Democrats, switching to GOP as part of a national trend
- Highland Park gunman’s history, weapon purchase raise questions whether Democrat gun laws work
- Medical licensing boards face pushback for enforcing CDC vaccine recommendations, gender ideology
- Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham will not comply with Georgia election probe subpoena
- Texas counties declare 'invasion' in bid to pressure governor over illegal migrant crisis