Texas museum removes wax Trump statue that was repeatedly vandalized
"When it’s a highly political figure, attacks can be a problem," said Clay Stewart, the regional manager for the owner of the museum.
A museum in Texas says it has removed a wax statue of former President Trump to avoid repeated vandalism by patrons.
"When it's a highly political figure, attacks can be a problem," said Clay Stewart, the regional manager for the museum owner: Ripley Entertainment.
Stewart said the statue would return once the museum unveils an updated statue of Joe Biden as president.
News, Not Noise
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Inside ISIS: Interrogation trove shows terror group's leader was a snitch
- Supreme Court lifts California’s pandemic ban on in-home religious gatherings
- Herschel Walker calls on colleges, businesses to stop asking for race on applications
- Angry liberals demand Breyer retire after justice warns against court packing