Trump tells Arizona attorney general to 'put himself in gear' and help with Maricopa ballot audit
"Lackluster Attorney General of Arizona, Mark Brnovich has to ... catch up with the great Republican Patriots in the Arizona State Senate," Trumps said.
President Trump on Saturday accused the Arizona attorney general of spending too much time self-promoting and not enough time supports "the great Republican Patriots in the Arizona state Senate" who are conducting an audit of the 2020 presidential election that Trump lost.
Trump said in a statement Attorney General Mark Brnovich "never mentions the Crime of the Century, that took place during the 2020 Presidential Election, which was Rigged and Stolen" while he is "on television promoting himself."
The statement is similar to numerous, similar ones Trump has made about losing last year's election because of widespread voting fraud.
The Republican-controlled Arizona Senate has order an audit of election results in the state's Maricopa County. Trump in 2020 lost the once-GOP-reliable county and state.
Below is the full statement:
Just News, No Noise
- 11 US cities — all governed by Democratic mayors — listed among 50 most dangerous in world
- Bob Woodward scolds media colleagues for Trump Russia coverage, says American public was 'cheated'
- YouTube, Musk's Twitter throttle investigative journalists behind Pfizer 'mutate' video
- Biden says no to providing Ukraine with F-16 fighters
- Legacy media slammed in Columbia Journalism Review for botched Trump-Russia narrative