Trump shakes up campaign, demotes Brad Parscale and names new manager
The announcement came on Wednesday evening
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale is being replaced by Bill Stepien, the president announced on Wednesday.
While Parscale will no longer serve as campaign manager, he still work for the president's campaign.
"I am pleased to announce that Bill Stepien has been promoted to the role of Trump Campaign Manager," Trump tweeted Wednesday night.
"Brad Parscale, who has been with me for a very long time and has led our tremendous digital and data strategies, will remain in that role, while being a Senior Advisor to the campaign. Both were heavily involved in our historic 2016 win, and I look forward to having a big and very important second win together," the president said.
News, Not Noise
- New State memos disclose relentless pressure by Hunter Biden-connected Ukrainian firm
- Stars' donations helped bail out suspects charged with 'murder, violent felonies, sex crimes'
- McConnell: Dems won't allow 'a penny' in stimulus 'unless Texas and Florida bail out New Jersey'
- DOJ lawyer suggests possibility that undisclosed info factored into Flynn dismissal request
- 'Squad' member Ilhan Omar survives tough Democratic primary in Minnesota