Trump scoffs at Biden's 'ridiculous' first presser
Trump called journalists' questions to President Biden "softballs."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump commented on President Biden's recent press conference, calling it "ridiculous."
"There were strange questions, and they were asked in a very interesting way," Trump told Fox's Laura Ingraham. "It was like softballs like you were throwing softballs up, and it's just a different world."
"The whole thing is ridiculous, you know it, and so do I," Trump added.
Trump also commented on Biden's claims regarding the former president's policies at the southern border.
Biden said Thursday: "When an unaccompanied child ends up at the border, we [aren't] going to let them starve to death and stay on the other side — No previous administration did that either, except Trump. I'm not going to do it."
Trump responded, "It's just the opposite," citing all of the policies he made and changed to the immigration system, such as stopping "catch and release" policies and his "stay in Mexico policy," according to reporting by Summit News.
Trump said what the Biden administration is doing now is "outrageous," arguing that if he had finished building the wall, then this crisis at the border would've been solved.
Just News, No Noise
- CDC issues warning of deadly bacteria with 50% fatality rate coming from the U.S. Gulf Coast
- Wisconsin Congressman says there will be unity for getting Joe Biden out of office
- Marjorie Taylor Greene reveals contents of Biden bribery doc
- Liz Harrington says the American people crave common sense, Trump is top pick
- Plainclothes cops at Capitol during Jan. 6 riot, one on video exhorting crowd, key lawmaker says