Trump shutters blog after roughly one month, spokesperson says it was 'just auxiliary' messaging
Trump's blog was live on his site for less than a month.
Former President Trump shut down his blog Wednesday where he shared statements after larger social media companies banned him from their platforms.
The page, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” appeared on his campaign website and was live for less than a month.
Trump aide Jason Miller told CNBC the blog "will not be returning" saying the blog was "just auxiliary to the broader efforts we have and are working on."
Miller did not say why the blog was shut down but said he was "hoping to have more information on the broader efforts soon, but I do not have a precise awareness of timing."
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit