Trump shutters blog after roughly one month, spokesperson says it was 'just auxiliary' messaging
Trump's blog was live on his site for less than a month.
Former President Trump shut down his blog Wednesday where he shared statements after larger social media companies banned him from their platforms.
The page, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” appeared on his campaign website and was live for less than a month.
Trump aide Jason Miller told CNBC the blog "will not be returning" saying the blog was "just auxiliary to the broader efforts we have and are working on."
Miller did not say why the blog was shut down but said he was "hoping to have more information on the broader efforts soon, but I do not have a precise awareness of timing."
Just News, No Noise
- 'Results are changing quickly': Media, Big Tech take pains to bury Pfizer 'mutate' video
- House GOP locates emails, texts showing Pelosi office directly involved in failed Jan. 6 security
- Brits yank back COVID vaccination program as US plunges forward with one-size-fits-all strategy
- Ford recalls nearly half a million cars over rear view camera defect
- Memphis releases video footage of police altercation with Tyre Nichols