Biden DOJ sues Texas over executive order banning transportation of sick illegal aliens
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton promises to contest the order and "keep President Biden out of Texas business.”
The Biden Justice Department on Friday sued Texas and Gov. Greg Abbott seeking to overturn an executive order prohibiting the ground transportation of illegal aliens who could be carrying COVID-19.
Attorney General Merrick Garland’s team argued in U.S. District Court that Abbott’s order interferes with the federal government’s ability to address immigration.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he would contest the order and "keep President Biden out of Texas business.”
Just News, No Noise
- Trump supports immediate release of search warrant for home
- Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation
- Dual system of silence? Garland, Wray clam up on Trump search after blabbing about Jan. 6 probe
- Donald Trump says FBI broke lock on document room that agents asked him to install
- Former prosecutors say judge should have recused self from Trump search warrant approval