Biden DOJ sues Texas over executive order banning transportation of sick illegal aliens
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton promises to contest the order and "keep President Biden out of Texas business.”
The Biden Justice Department on Friday sued Texas and Gov. Greg Abbott seeking to overturn an executive order prohibiting the ground transportation of illegal aliens who could be carrying COVID-19.
Attorney General Merrick Garland’s team argued in U.S. District Court that Abbott’s order interferes with the federal government’s ability to address immigration.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said he would contest the order and "keep President Biden out of Texas business.”
News, not Noise
- 'Actual malice': Courts greenlight Devin Nunes defamation lawsuits against mainstream media
- Defund-the-police firebrand Ocasio-Cortez gets protective police escort
- Ga. Election Board tosses complaint against Herschel Walker's wife, refers 12 others to state AG
- Trump sues New York Times and niece over story about his taxes
- Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine