Comedian, actor Chris Rock says he has breakthrough COVID, urges others to get vaccine
In May, Rock joked on talk shows about cutting the line to fast-track his shot or shots.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Comedian-actor Chris Rock said Sunday that he has breakthrough COVID-19 and urged others to get vaccinated for the virus.
"Trust me you don't want this," the 56-year-old Rock tweeted. "Get vaccinated."
The former "Saturday Night Live" star also said in the tweet that he had "just found out" about his infection.
In May, Rock joked during multiple talk show appearances about cutting the line to fast-track his shot or shots. He also dubbed himself "two-shots Rock," before clarifying that he'd actually received the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, according to Yahoo News.
News, not Noise
- New video from Jan. 6 shows officers allowing people to enter Capitol
- Steele's defense of dossier collides with an avalanche of evidence to the contrary
- Eric Greitens: 'Hundreds of ID cards' on Mexican side of border, as Biden opens U.S. 'to terrorists'
- Supreme Court to consider lawsuit challenging teacher union dues
- Facebook tells Arizona AG it allows messages on human smuggling