Doctor says Trump no longer a risk to spread coronavirus
Statement from doctor does not mention whether Trump is still testing positive.
The White House doctor declared Saturday night that President Trump is no longer a threat to spread the coronavirus.
Dr. Sean Conley said he assessed that Trump was “no longer considered a transmission risk to others.
”The assortment of advanced diagnostic tests obtained reveal there is no longer evidence of actively replicating virus,” Conley added.
The statement from the doctor did not mention whether Trump is still testing positive for COVID-19.
News, Not Noise
- D.C. jail treatment of Capitol riot defendants draws bipartisan outrage
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- U.S. Navy seizes thousands of weapons discovered aboard a ship in the North Arabian Sea
- Facebook oversight board member rips social media giant as ‘inconsistent’ after Trump ban
- Six victims are dead in the wake of a shooting at a birthday party in Colorado