Doctor says Trump no longer a risk to spread coronavirus
Statement from doctor does not mention whether Trump is still testing positive.
The White House doctor declared Saturday night that President Trump is no longer a threat to spread the coronavirus.
Dr. Sean Conley said he assessed that Trump was “no longer considered a transmission risk to others.
”The assortment of advanced diagnostic tests obtained reveal there is no longer evidence of actively replicating virus,” Conley added.
The statement from the doctor did not mention whether Trump is still testing positive for COVID-19.
News, not Noise
- Arizona audit flags thousands of suspect ballots, kicking issue to state's attorney general
- Effort to spread discredited Russia collusion theory welcomed by McCain Senate panel, memos show
- DeSantis sidesteps Biden rationing, acquires new monoclonal antibodies from U.K. drug firm
- Lawsuits filed in Washington state over 2020 election
- New video of Jan. 6 Capitol breach depicts disorder, disrespect, not violent insurrection