Doctor says Trump no longer a risk to spread coronavirus
Statement from doctor does not mention whether Trump is still testing positive.
The White House doctor declared Saturday night that President Trump is no longer a threat to spread the coronavirus.
Dr. Sean Conley said he assessed that Trump was “no longer considered a transmission risk to others.
”The assortment of advanced diagnostic tests obtained reveal there is no longer evidence of actively replicating virus,” Conley added.
The statement from the doctor did not mention whether Trump is still testing positive for COVID-19.
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son