Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott says he's tested positive for coronavirus
The senator says he had tested negative in recent days
Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott said Friday he's tested positive for the coronavirus, according to several reports.
The senator says he tested negative several times in past days.
"After several negative tests, I learned I was positive for COVID-19 this AM," Scott tweeted. "I’m feeling good & experiencing very mild symptoms. I’ll be working from home until it’s safe for me to return to DC. I remind everyone to be careful & do the right things to protect yourselves & others."
News, Not Noise
- FBI feared foreign power was targeting money to Clinton before 2016 campaign, memos show
- Were Pelosi, McConnell warned of potential violence before Capitol riot? Offices remain mum
- Trump to lead national election integrity drive as first post-presidential move, says adviser
- Man who admits hitting police with bat in Capitol riot reportedly said, 'I'm not here for Trump'
- Federal judge blocks Obamacare mandate that compels doctors to perform gender reassignment surgery