Rawlings-Blake: Please wake up.
The former Mayor of Baltimore compares wearing seatbelts in the car to wearing a mask to reduce the spread of germs.
On today's episode of The Water Cooler, host David Brody asked Former Mayor of Baltimore Stephanie Rawlings-Blake what she'd say to people who are concerned about national mask mandates. She said the Federal Government restricts freedoms for the greater good regularly and that mask-wearing reduces the spread of unwanted germs.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Judge allows Trump campaign attorneys to review tests of Clark County voting equipment