Dennis Prager: To save America from left's destruction, take your kids out of public school
Prager says children attending elementary school, high school and college have a 50/50 chance they will hold parents in contempt.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Conservative commentator Dennis Prager said Friday that President Joe Biden has built his political career on standing for "whatever works at that moment" and demonstrated that his first day in office by disbanding former President Trump's 1776 Commission, which, Prager said, focused on a "patriotic education" for American students.
"The left is thrilled with that," Prager told "Just the News AM" host Carrie Sheffield. "The left is primarily concerned with deconstructing the United States of America. And apparently [Biden is] quite willing. There's a 50/50 chance that if you send your kid to elementary school, high school and college, they will come out holding you in contempt. If you're prepared to lose your child, keep your kid in school."
Prager is the founder of the conservative platform PragerU, a media company that promotes American conservative values through short informational videos.
There is a big difference between being left and being liberal today, said Prager, arguing the irony is that the greatest defenders and only protectors of liberal values today are conservatives.
"In my opinion, the first road to saving this country from the left's attempt to destroy it as we know it is to take your kids out of the schools of the country," he said, adding that secular religious schools — especially homeschooling — are better options.
Just News, No Noise
- DeSantis announces voter fraud charges against 20 in Florida
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- Child protective services worker fired after telling hungry 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Man twice dodges prosecution after threatening Fox News anchors