Virginia Military Institute leader resigns amid racism allegations
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors.
The superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute submitted his resignation Monday morning amid allegations of systemic racism at the 181-year-old institution.
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors to The Washington Post.
News, Not Noise
- Efforts underway in key battleground states to return voting systems to pre-2020 rules
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- Citing Wikipedia's capture by the left, site's co-founder launching free-speech-friendly competitor
- Principal sues school district after suspension following free speech talk to students
- Newsom restaurant appearance in TikTok video spurs new questions