Virginia Military Institute leader resigns amid racism allegations
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors.
The superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute submitted his resignation Monday morning amid allegations of systemic racism at the 181-year-old institution.
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors to The Washington Post.
News, Not Noise
- Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden
- Supreme Court strikes down Cuomo's COVID restrictions on religious services in New York
- Legal group files lawsuit challenging more than 200,000 ballots in Georgia
- Trump team says it's won hearings in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania legislatures on voting concerns
- Sanctuary Outrage: Criminal alien arrested in two murders after California released him repeatedly