Comedian Joe Rogan can't vote for Biden: 'I'd rather vote for Trump'
The popular comedian, podcaster and MMA announcer raises concerns about Biden's age, stamina.
April 5, 2020 - 7:31am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Joe Rogan, the popular comedian, podcaster and mixed martial arts commentator, has some pretty strong thoughts on likely Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
"I can't vote for that guy. I'd rather vote for Trump," Rogan declared Friday in his latest podcast. "I don't think he can handle anything. You're relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can't do that."
Rogan also raised questions about the 78-year-old Biden's stamina compared to that of the 74-year-old current president.
"We don't know what the f--k he'll be like after a year in office," Rogan said of Biden. "The pressure of being president of the United States is something that no one has ever prepared for. The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn't seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older."
You can watch Rogan's embrace of Trump here.
News, Not Noise
- The FBI documents that put Barack Obama in the ‘Obamagate’ narrative
- Beating up the numbers: The loose definition and inflated tally of COVID-19 deaths
- Mnuchin: Coronavirus direct deposits payments coming 'within two weeks'
- McCarthy pulls endorsement of Republican House candidate for offensive social media posts
- CDC: Coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%