Trump praises judge's decision in Arizona to allow election audit to continue
Democrats have been trying hard to get the audit of ballots from the Nov. 3 election stopped
Former President Trump issued a statement on Wednesday praising the decision by a judge in Arizona to allow the audit of the Nov. 3, 2020 presidential election to continue.
The audit is focused on Maricopa County, the largest by far in Arizona, and involves more than two million votes. Though they have been recounted in the past, this is both a recount and a forensic audit to determine the legitimacy of each vote cast.
Trump released his statement through the Save America PAC.
"BIG victory today in Arizona. A highly respected Judge has just ruled that the Forensic Audit being done by the Arizona State Senate can and will continue. Over 100 Democrat lawyers were sent to fight against this audit. The results will be very interesting for the USA and the World to see! Why are the Democrats fighting so hard to hide the facts? I know why, and so does everyone else!"
Just News, No Noise
- 'Results are changing quickly': Media, Big Tech take pains to bury Pfizer 'mutate' video
- House GOP locates emails, texts showing Pelosi office directly involved in failed Jan. 6 security
- Brits yank back COVID vaccination program as US plunges forward with one-size-fits-all strategy
- Ford recalls nearly half a million cars over rear view camera defect
- Memphis releases video footage of police altercation with Tyre Nichols