Former Trump attorney Giuliani informed he's target of 2020 Georgia election probe, report
Giuliani is scheduled to testify later this week in the probe
Former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani has been informed he is a target of the criminal 2020 election investigation in Georgia, according to a news report Monday.
Giuliani is scheduled to testify later this week in the probe, according to The New York Times, which first reported his also a focus on the investigation.
The Times also reports Giuliani was informed by his attorneys about him being, at least in part, the focus of the probe in Georgia's Fulton County.
President Trump after losing Georgia in the 2020 elections pressed elected state officials to audit the election results in hopes they find enough votes for him to overturn the outcome.
Just News, No Noise
- 11 US cities — all governed by Democratic mayors — listed among 50 most dangerous in world
- Bob Woodward scolds media colleagues for Trump Russia coverage, says American public was 'cheated'
- YouTube, Musk's Twitter throttle investigative journalists behind Pfizer 'mutate' video
- Biden says no to providing Ukraine with F-16 fighters
- Legacy media slammed in Columbia Journalism Review for botched Trump-Russia narrative