Hyatt hotel chain has no regrets for hosting conservative conference
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment," hotel chain says.
The Hyatt hotel chain is making no apology for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando this weekend.
"We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company," a spokesperson told Fox Business. "We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours.
"Our own values support a culture that is characterized by empathy, respect and diversity of opinions and backgrounds, and we strive to bring this to light through what we do and how we engage with those in our care."
News, not Noise
- Parents of alleged Michigan high school shooter return for arraignment, not on the run, attorneys
- Early lids, lighter duty: Biden schedule marked by fewer events, more getaways than predecessors
- 'Laptop from Hell' author: Biden lied about not knowing of 'Hunter's overseas business dealings'
- Too good to fact-check? Academic journal publishes hoax on conservative takeover of higher ed
- Outrageous tab: Minnesota school charges $901,000 for critical race theory records