Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
The group Blue Revolution is sharing an RSVP link to Trump's rally in Portsmouth, N.H. Saturday on social media telling followers to reserve spots and not show up.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A liberal-leaning group and individuals are using social media to encourage Trump opponents to reserve tickets for the president's upcoming reelection rally in Portsmouth, N.H., in an attempt to make the venue appear empty.
"Get your tickets and don't go," one Twitter user wrote Monday.
The "Make America Great Again! Rally" is scheduled for Saturday and follows one in late June in Tulsa, Okla. In advance of the rally, TikTok users reserved tickets and didn't show up to reduce crowd size.
"If you have two minutes of your day to troll the president....Reserve two tickets and laugh knowing that’s two seats not filled," another person tweeted about the New Hampshire rally.
"Just booked 2 tickets to Trump's rally in NH that I won’t be going to," a different user posted on Twitter.
Another user told his followers to put "incorrect information" in for the RSVP but use a real phone number.
A liberal Facebook group called Blue Revolution, which has more than 60,000 members, posted the RSVP link for Trump's rally scheduled for Saturday and encouraged its members to reserve spots.
"You know what to do," the post reads. "Get couple tickets, comment 'DONE' below."
A TikTok user posted a video on Monday about reserving tickets to the upcoming rally with graphics that read, "Make Trump sad again" and "Lets troll Trump like we did with the Tulsa rally!!!"
News, Not Noise
- Biden family scandal: Seven uncomfortable realities confronting the Democrat nominee
- In bombshell interview, whistleblower says he met Biden twice in connection with Chinese venture
- Dems creating constitutional crisis with redefinition of voting law authority, GOP says
- Miles Taylor identifies himself as the author of anonymous 2018 New York Times op-ed
- Hunter Biden's 2017 rant about Burisma: 'I was fighting for the only income I have left'