MTV campaign will pay for printing and mailing ballot applications
The campaign VoteForYourLife will have PSAs on several of their networks.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
MTV will pay the costs for printing and mailing ballots to voters who request applications through the network's voter initiative campaign. Voters can request applications through the Oct. 6 deadline with all costs covered by MTV.
The VoteForYourLife campaign is operated by MTV's parent company ViacomCBS and the Ad Council. The campaign will feature PSAs on the company's networks including MTV, BET and Comedy Central. The initiative pushes for eligible voters to cast their ballot, whether that be by mail or in-person.
News, Not Noise
- Rudy Giuliani files police report on purported Hunter Biden laptop, alleging child endangerment
- Biden finally breaks silence on son Hunter's laptop
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Breaking with media polls, Trump debate strategy to pummel Biden on corruption
- Republican senators propose constitutional amendment to keep number of Supreme Court justices at 9