RNC sets fundraising record in March in drive to retake Congress
The group said 84% of the money raised in March came from small-dollar donations, $200 or less.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Republican National Committee raised $17.8 million last month, marking the group's best off-cycle March fundraising effort.
The group raised a total $44.4 million in the first quarter of 2021, another fundraising record, according to figures obtained by Fox News and reported Tuesday.
"Every dollar we raise is a stand against Biden and Congressional Democrats' serial record of failure in office," RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said. "Our supporters' generous contributions allow us to pursue our mission, which includes promoting an America-first agenda."
The RNC raised $16.3 million in January and $10.4 million in February. The group said 84% of the money raised in March came from small-dollar donations, $200 or less.
In comparison, the Democratic National Committee raised $18.4 million during the first two months of the year and has yet to release its fundraising amounts for March. At the start of the year, the DNC said it had $43 million in cash, while the RNC said it had roughly $80 million.
News, Not Noise
- Investigation finds massive wrongdoing by prosecutor in case against ex-Missouri governor
- Biden issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation that does not include the word 'God'
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Kansas GOP lawmakers override Democratic governor's vetos on election bills, make them into law
- Arizona GOP chairwoman rejects election audit attacks: 'World-class experts' conducting review