Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
"The defendants are going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly," Powell told Lou Dobbs on Fox Business
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Attorney Sidney Powell said Tuesday on Lou Dobbs Tonight that she expects to file a lawsuit "no later than tomorrow" pertaining to the state of Georgia.
Powell, who alleges that massive election fraud tainted the 2020 election, described the suit as "a massive document" and said it will have "a lot of exhibits."
"The defendants are going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly," she said. "And there are just countless incidents of voter fraud and election fraud writ large in Georgia."
She said lawsuits related to other states are also coming soon.
News, Not Noise
- First Trump declassified Russia document: Christopher Steele's 2017 confession to the FBI
- Trump formally declassifies Russia documents over objections of FBI
- Trump pardons Steve Bannon, rapper Lil Wayne in final wave of clemency
- Hannity suggests it's time for McConnell to step aside as leader 'if you're not gonna fight'
- McConnell in email says 'it is important to maintain the status quo on the legislative filibuster'