Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
"The defendants are going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly," Powell told Lou Dobbs on Fox Business
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Attorney Sidney Powell said Tuesday on Lou Dobbs Tonight that she expects to file a lawsuit "no later than tomorrow" pertaining to the state of Georgia.
Powell, who alleges that massive election fraud tainted the 2020 election, described the suit as "a massive document" and said it will have "a lot of exhibits."
"The defendants are going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly," she said. "And there are just countless incidents of voter fraud and election fraud writ large in Georgia."
She said lawsuits related to other states are also coming soon.
Just News, No Noise
- New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
- Whistleblowers revealed widespread FBI misconduct ahead of Trump raid
- Poll: Soaring number of Americans say they’re getting back to ‘normal, pre-COVID’ life
- MSNBC contributor, ex-spy chief hint Trump deserves execution over classified records dispute
- Air Force pushing religious objectors to get vax that used human fetal cells, military lawyer claims