Trump hints 2024 announcement imminent, takes jab at ‘Ron DeSanctimonious’
Last three presidents barnstorm Pennsylvania as red wave builds.
America’s three most recent presidents barnstormed Pennsylvania on Saturday as Donald Trump implored voters to create a “red wave” in Tuesday’s midterm elections while Joe Biden and Barack Obama argued a Republican win will create long-term consequences.
The appearances made clear the Keystone State was ground zero for Tuesday’s battle for control of Congress, including its marquee Senate race pitting Republican Mehmet Oz against Democrat John Fetterman.
Just News, No Noise
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- Justices puzzled by Colorado's argument for forcing Christian designer to make gay wedding websites
- Calls for investigations grow over Katie Hobbs' alleged use of Twitter censorship, 1A issues
- New Hampshire senators skipping WH event to protest Biden support for Dem primary changes
- Louisiana, Missouri AGs release 359-page Fauci deposition in social media collusion lawsuit