Trump, Biden have phone conversation about coronavirus
Trump said call was 'very friendly'
April 6, 2020 - 6:21pm
President Trump said Monday that he spoke earlier in the day with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden about the coronavirus outbreak in the country.
Trump said Biden called him and that the two likely General Election nominees spoke for about 15 minutes. He also suggested the focus of the talk was about strategies to slow and stop the virus.
"We had a really wonderful, warm conversation," Trump said. “He gave me his point of view, and I fully understand that. It was very friendly."
News, Not Noise
- The FBI documents that put Barack Obama in the ‘Obamagate’ narrative
- Beating up the numbers: The loose definition and inflated tally of COVID-19 deaths
- Mnuchin: Coronavirus direct deposits payments coming 'within two weeks'
- McCarthy pulls endorsement of Republican House candidate for offensive social media posts
- CDC: Coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%