You Vote: Should Adam Schiff have 'sovereign immunity' to obtain Americans' phone records
Just the News poll asks whether Congress should be allowed to obtain Americans phone records then claim sovereign immunity to keep secret how it did it.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has touched off a new debate about the extent of congressional powers, claiming to a court he has "sovereign immunity" and doesn't have to disclose how he obtained certain Americans' phone records during the impeachment debate.
The claim comes in a lawsuit brought by the group Judicial Watch. You can read more about it here.
Here's your chance to sound off on the issue. Vote in our poll.
News, Not Noise
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'
- Reparations commissioners slated for top federal pay grade that hasn’t existed since 1978
- Banks, financial services firms next to bow to 'woke left,' ban conservatives, warns Rep. Ted Budd
- Coca-Cola faces backlash for workplace inclusion materials encouraging employees to 'be less white'
- GOP Sen. Scott 'flabbergasted' by law enforcement saying no idea why Guard still at Capitol