WATCH NOW: Special Report: China Syndrome: America's failure to counter Beijing's malign influence
Show is sponsored by Heritage Action for America and takes deep look at China's threat to the U.S.
Join Just the News investigative reporter John Solomon on Wednesday night for a special report: "China Syndrome: America's failure to counter Beijing's malign influence."
The one-hour show is sponsored by Heritage Action for America and takes a deep look at the threat China poses to the U.S. and legislation now in Congress that appears to be failing to address the global concern.
Among the special guests is Florida Republican Rep. Greg Steube discussing the GOP's efforts to address the China threat in a Democrat-controlled Congress.
Also on the show will be Heritage Foundation senior fellow Steve Moore on the topic: "How the U.S. went economically from America First to America Last China First" and Michael Pillsbury, author of "Hundred-Year Marathon, China's Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower."
News, not Noise
- Trump most popular US politician: poll
- California bans state-funded travel to Arizona, Utah and other states over policy differences
- Twitter dismisses Clarence Thomas threat but censors peer-reviewed study on COVID vax and fertility
- Trump's July Fourth message: 'I know it’s not looking good' but 'best is yet to come'
- Two officers shot during Philadelphia fireworks display: report