Bobby Charles reacts to Jack Smith’s requested gag order against Trump
Former Assistant Secretary of State and AMAC Spokesman Bobby Charles gives his legal analysis of special counsel Jack Smith’s request for a gag order against former President Donald Trump in his January 6 case.
Just News, No Noise
- AWOL mystery: Democrat leaders departed Arizona during Biden visit, leaving Republican in charge
- Elon Musk on Russell Brand: 'It can't be guilty until proven innocent'
- FBI refuses to release documents in probe into possible nationwide voter registration fraud
- San Diego declares a crisis as feds release thousands into the city
- Rep. Scott: House Democrats are empowering small group of conservatives, leading to shutdown