You Vote: Prison, a pardon or a commutation for Roger Stone?
DOJ told an appeals court Roger Stone should report to prison next week. You weigh in on whether President Trump should intervene.
Roger Stone, President Trump's longtime confidant, is running out of options and most likely will be forced to report to prison next week for his conviction for lying to Congress unless an appeals court intervenes.
Rumors have been swirling for months that the president might intervene with a pardon or a commutation.
Here's your chance to weigh in.
News, Not Noise
- After 6 months without lockdown, Sweden's COVID-19 deaths, infections bottom out
- MSNBC producer quits, says job 'forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions'
- 'That's awful.' Lisa Page's FBI text on Black Live Matters conflicts with MSNBC's embrace
- No immunity: State judge who helped illegal alien escape to face rare trial
- When racial justice becomes lucrative: Al Sharpton's $1 million compensation