DOJ’s chief watchdog adamant FBI’s McCabe lied and that no politics involved in firing
Biden administration restored the former deputy director’s pension despite his termination and findings he lied on multiple occasions.
The Justice Department's chief watchdog said Thursday he was certain that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied on multiple occasions during an investigation and that the decision to fire him had nothing to do with politics.
News, not Noise
- Politically incorrect professor faces firing after lawmakers show up on law school's doorstep
- More voters believe Trump was legitimately elected than Biden, poll
- Trump says he authorized National Guard before Jan. 6, but Pelosi 'turned it down'
- Pennsylvania Senate passes bill banning taxpayer money to be used for hacker ransoms
- Tension forming in Republican race for Wisconsin governor