DOJ’s chief watchdog adamant FBI’s McCabe lied and that no politics involved in firing
Biden administration restored the former deputy director’s pension despite his termination and findings he lied on multiple occasions.
The Justice Department's chief watchdog said Thursday he was certain that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe lied on multiple occasions during an investigation and that the decision to fire him had nothing to do with politics.
News, not Noise
- White House adviser claims high gas prices necessary for 'future of the liberal world order'
- Defunding Wuhan: Congress quietly bans federal funds from labs in China, Russia and Iran
- Rep. Gaetz introduces bill to ban IRS from acquiring ammunition
- Abortion rights protestors target Justice Amy Coney Barrett's House
- Washington state governor makes COVID vaccines a permanent requirement for many state employees