Democratic leaders release full text of $739 billion Inflation Reduction Act
Democrats are seeking to pass the bill along a party-line vote through budget reconciliation
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and other Democratic leaders in the upper chamber have released a draft of the full text of the $739 billion Inflation Reduction Act.
A finalized version is expected to be released Saturday.
The spending package includes a 15% minimum corporate tax, expanded Obamacare subsidies, a program aimed at lowering prescription drug costs and hundreds of billions in federal funding for climate change-related initiatives.
Just News, No Noise
- Twitter docs released by Musk and journalist suggest Democrats could manipulate speech on platform
- Jim Jordan turns up heat on Obama intel chiefs and FBI brass implicated in bias complaints
- As 71% in poll say Maricopa County issues tipped Senate race, judge sanctions Kari Lake lawyers
- Bombshell Twitter files suggest censorship driven by politics and connections, not facts
- Rigorous international study of N95 masks upends federal COVID narrative