Pelosi says she's 'not answering' questions on Hunter Biden story about overseas business deals
"We're talking about the coronavirus," the House Speaker said at news conference. "I don't have all day for questions."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told reporters Thursday that she was not going to answer questions related to reports on Hunter Biden's emails about his business deals overseas while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.
"I'm sorry. I'm not answering your questions, OK?" she said when asked about the latest Hunter Biden reports at a news conference. "We're talking about the coronavirus. I don't have all day for questions, and that's what we're taking now."
According to a report published on Thursday, a person on an email chain with Hunter Biden confirmed the authenticity of email exchanges about Biden's involvement in a China business deal while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.