Two Wisconsin police officers shot, injuries non life-threatening
Authorities have identified as suspect.
Two Wisconsin police officers were shot early Friday morning while responding to a report of a hit-and-run accident.
The officers are being treated for non life-threatening injuries.
The suspect has been identified as Nathanael Benton, who is allegedly also wanted in Fargo, N.D., in connection to a shooting.
He is described as a white male wearing a flat-brim hat, hoodie and khaki pants. Benton purportedly opened fire on the officers during the incident, outside of a Holiday Inn in Waukesha County.
One of the officers is from the city of Delafield and the other from the village of Hartland, according to Fox News.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Judge allows Trump campaign attorneys to review tests of Clark County voting equipment