CIA to reorganize to put more focus on China
At the heart of the reorganization effort will be a China Mission Center.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The CIA is reorganizing to put more focus more on China, the agency’s director announced Thursday.
The reorganization of the country's top spy agency will include a new China Mission Center, being created to bring more resources to studying the rival country and better position CIA officers worldwide to collect information and analyze China's activities, according to The New York Times.
The other major focus of the reorganization effort will be on emerging technology, climate change and global health.
Just News, No Noise
- Rigorous international study of N95 masks upends federal COVID narrative
- Treasury IG says Trump IRS audits of Comey, McCabe were done at random
- Election lawsuits pile up in Arizona, as counties, candidates challenge 2022 midterms
- Ye suspended from Twitter by Musk after swastika post
- Trump picks up early 2024 endorsements from GOP lawmakers, other political figures