Hunter Biden 'part of Chinese intelligence mission,' says former acting attorney general
Whitaker said the national security concern elevates Hunter Biden's alleged crimes to a higher level.
Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Hunter Biden was "part of a Chinese intelligence mission," after House Republicans released evidence of how the president's son's former business partner was connected to the Chinese Communist Party.
"There is no doubt that Hunter Biden was part of a Chinese intelligence mission that was trying to gather as much information as possible about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the entire Biden family," Whitaker, a former Trump appointee, told Fox News last week.
His interview came days after House Republicans released evidence that before becoming Hunter Biden's business partner and close associate, JiaQi "Jackie" Bao worked for the Chinese Communist Party at an agency that approves foreign-funded projects.
"I have always felt that in addition to the sort of just the classic political corruption that is contained in this case, there is this national security concern that I think actually elevates it to, you know, a higher level of a case," Whitaker said.
Just News, No Noise
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- J6 Unmasked: Footage confirms open Senate door allowed 300 to enter Capitol – Just the News Now
- GOP lawmaker excoriates Jan. 6 committee as new footage comes to light
- PGA Tour agrees to merge with Saudi-backed LIV Golf
- WATCH fateful moment senate door unlocks allowing hundreds in the Capitol on January 6th