Shooting outside of Milwaukee NBA game leaves nearly 20 wounded, 10 arrested
Victims were as young as 15; nearly 10 handguns recovered
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A major shooting incident in Milwaukee on Friday left nearly 20 people wounded and nearly a dozen suspects taken into custody, authorities said on Saturday.
The shooting occurred outside of a Bucks-Celtics NBA game near the Milwaukee River. Videos flooded social media of the panicked chaos that followed the gunshots.
Ten individuals were taken into custody following the incident, Milwaukee police said. Thus far no deaths have been reported from the shootings.
A total of nine handguns were allegedly recovered from around the crime scenes, authorities said.
News, not Noise
- Hillary Factor: Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton
- Russia announces western military buildup to match NATO presence near its borders
- Another Biden legal loss: Court rules Arizona can challenge COVID funds tax restriction
- Primary source of COVID misinformation is the feds, scientists and scholars tell surgeon general
- Top 5 revelations from trial of ex-Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann