Daughter of Hank Williams Jr. killed in car accident
Katherine Williams-Dunning was 27-years-old.
Katherine Williams-Dunning, the daughter of country music singer Hank Williams Jr., died in a car accident on Saturday night.
The 27-year-old was behind the wheel of an SUV that was towing a boat. The vehicle crossed the median and rolled over, according to the Associated Press, which cited a Tennessee Highway Patrol spokesperson.
The woman's 29-year-old husband, Tyler J. Dunning, survived and was flown to a hospital. In a Sunday Instagram post, sister-in-law Holly Williams wrote that "he is awake and responding don’t know injury extent yet."
"I have no words," Holly Williams wrote. "On Friday morning I talked the family into taking this picture and had no idea it would be our last together with my precious little sister Katie. We all went to my great aunts funeral on Thursday whom we all loved dearly, and now are faced with another one. ALL we need is prayers."
News, Not Noise
- Health officials less confident in COVID vaccine efficacy with rise of Delta variant
- CDC justified new mask guidance based on vaccine study listed as failing peer review
- Black leaders cite wide gap between Washington solutions, what middle class black voters want
- Legal effort targets Minnesota government promotion of critical race theory, Black Lives Matter
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he's pulling ads from Fox News following disagreement