Daughter of Hank Williams Jr. killed in car accident
Katherine Williams-Dunning was 27-years-old.
June 15, 2020 - 10:11am
Katherine Williams-Dunning, the daughter of country music singer Hank Williams Jr., died in a car accident on Saturday night.
The 27-year-old was behind the wheel of an SUV that was towing a boat. The vehicle crossed the median and rolled over, according to the Associated Press, which cited a Tennessee Highway Patrol spokesperson.
The woman's 29-year-old husband, Tyler J. Dunning, survived and was flown to a hospital. In a Sunday Instagram post, sister-in-law Holly Williams wrote that "he is awake and responding don’t know injury extent yet."
"I have no words," Holly Williams wrote. "On Friday morning I talked the family into taking this picture and had no idea it would be our last together with my precious little sister Katie. We all went to my great aunts funeral on Thursday whom we all loved dearly, and now are faced with another one. ALL we need is prayers."
News, Not Noise
- COVID-19 is close to losing its epidemic status in the U.S., according to the CDC
- Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'
- Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making venue look empty
- Fauci omits context, feeds alarm with warning of 100,000 coronavirus infections a day
- Russian-born scholar: False allegations of affair with Flynn used as pretext for FBI probe