Mother of deceased officer Brian Sicknick wants to know what happened to her son
"He wasn’t hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure," Sicknick's mother said. "We’d love to know what happened."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Gladys Sicknick, the mother of the late U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, would like a clear understanding about why her 42-year-old son passed away last month on Jan. 7 after working during the riot on Jan. 6.
"He wasn’t hit on the head no. We think he had a stroke, but we don’t know anything for sure," the 74-year-old woman told DailyMail.com. "We’d love to know what happened."
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- Mitch McConnell sees favorability drop after break with Trump, trails far behind Schumer, McCarthy
- Rep. Thomas Massie: U.S. creditors may soon stop loaning money to the federal government
- After defying COVID groupthink, Big Tech censors, DeSantis hosts CPAC as rising GOP star for 2024
- Bannon: Time to 'retire' for Missouri's Blunt, GOP senator 'carrying water' for Biden